- 1 Is Naim Uniti atom worth it?
- 2 What is a Naim Uniti?
- 3 Does the Naim Uniti atom have a DAC?
- 4 Can I connect a turntable to a Naim Uniti atom?
- 5 Is Naim overpriced?
- 6 Is Naim overrated?
- 7 How do I connect Naim Uniti atom?
- 8 Where is the Naim Uniti atom made?
- 9 Does Naim Uniti Atom support MQA?
- 10 Do Naim make speakers?
- 11 What are audio streamers?
- 12 Does Naim Uniti atom have a phono stage?
- 13 What is a phono stage on an amplifier?
Is Naim Uniti atom worth it?
The bass of the Uniti Atom didn’t feel as impactful as we’d like, lacking a bit of weight. The remote is excellent, but picks up fingerprints. The Uniti Atom is expensive: worth the money, we think, but definitely only something you buy if you’re really serious about music streamers.
What is a Naim Uniti?
Uniti Atom is a compact music-streaming player that helps you hear more from your favourite music and radio stations. Built-to-last in Britain, it combines beautiful design with stunning performance and all the streaming features you need. It can even boost your TV sound, too. Discover More.
Does the Naim Uniti atom have a DAC?
Stereo integrated amplifier with built-in DAC, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and Apple AirPlay® If you’re serious about your music but want to keep your system simple, consider the Naim Uniti Atom.
Can I connect a turntable to a Naim Uniti atom?
You can configure the Uniti Atom as part of a multi-room system using the app, too. Plug a turntable into the analogue input (using a suitable phono stage, of course) and have the same record playing in up to five rooms through the house.
Is Naim overpriced?
Compared to other gear, Naim is overpriced. It also has an insidious upgrade system where some very expensive gear is only really competitive when more power supply boxes are added, at huge cost.
Is Naim overrated?
The only Naim not overrated or overpriced is the Nait 2. In terms of what they sold for when first released into the market, quite probably. That the NAIT2 has become rather expensive as a second-hand little amplifier, it may not be such good value.
How do I connect Naim Uniti atom?
Set Up Wi-Fi Using Naim App
- Ensure that the Uniti Atom is not plugged in to any mains power supply.
- Connect the power cable to the Uniti Atom and switch the mains power on.
- Press the power button.
- Touch the Naim app.
- Touch Set up new product.
- Touch Uniti Atom, Star & Nova.
- Touch NEXT.
- Touch Wireless.
Where is the Naim Uniti atom made?
The Uniti Atom is designed and hand-built by Naim Audio, located in Salisbury, England.
Does Naim Uniti Atom support MQA?
The Naim Uniti Atom does not support MQA, which seems all the ‘thing’ these days. Not full MQA decoding, but it will play the MQA files.
Do Naim make speakers?
Discussion in ‘audio’ started by Ptah, Feb 29, 2016.
What are audio streamers?
A Streamer can be described in complex terms as a network renderer. In simple terms, this basically means the ability to access and play music via a network connection, without the need for cables (traditional, think RCA, XLR etc) or physical music such as CDs or vinyl.
Does Naim Uniti atom have a phono stage?
1. A record player can be connected via the Analogue inputs. You will need a separate Phono stage to provide the connection between the record player and the Uniti Atom.
What is a phono stage on an amplifier?
So what is a phono stage? A phono stage (also known as a phono pre-amp) provides the connection between the record player and an amplifier. When vinyl was the defacto standard for audio recording, the phono stage was built-in to receivers and amps, allowing direct connection of a turntable.