- 1 How do I connect my Hi Fi to my TV?
- 2 How do I connect my old hifi to my Smart TV?
- 3 How do I connect my LG Hi Fi to my TV?
- 4 How do I hook speakers up to my TV?
- 5 How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
- 6 How do I connect my TV to a wireless sound system?
- 7 How do I connect my Smart TV to my receiver without HDMI?
- 8 How do I connect old receiver to HDMI?
- 9 How do you hook up old speakers to a new TV?
- 10 What is ARC for HDMI?
- 11 Can you connect LG Xboom to TV?
- 12 How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my sound system?
- 13 Can external speakers be connected to a TV?
- 14 How do I connect speakers to my Smart TV?
- 15 How do I connect my speakers to HDMI?
How do I connect my Hi Fi to my TV?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the audio output jack of the television. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the stereo receiver or home theater system.
How do I connect my old hifi to my Smart TV?
if your tv has a headphone jack you could use a headphone 3.5mm to rca red+white splitter to hook up to the old hifi. if it has optical or other output then its not so easy and you would need a not-so-cheap converter. if it has zero outputs then you’re stuck.
How do I connect my LG Hi Fi to my TV?
Turn on your LG HDTV and press the “Menu” button on its remote control. Open the “Picture & sound” sub-menu and select the “Off” option next to the “TV speaker” setting. Turn on your stereo and change its input mode to the stereo audio connection. You will now hear your TV audio through your stereo sound system.
How do I hook speakers up to my TV?
How to connect external speakers to your TV
- Using RCA cables.
- Using 3.5mm analogue cables.
- Using an HDMI (ARC) cable to connect the TV to an receiver or soundbar.
- Using an HDMI cable via your receiver or soundbar through to the TV.
- Using an optical cable.
How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
The two most common methods to allow the television sound be heard through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system are:
- HDMI connection using the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature.
- Connection using Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio Cable.
How do I connect my TV to a wireless sound system?
Yes, wireless speakers can be connected to a TV with a Bluetooth Transmitter. Most Bluetooth Transmitters connect to a TV with a 3.5mm headphone jack or component audio output ports. They then Pair to Bluetooth speakers playing the TVs sound wirelessly. Connect a Bluetooth Transmitter to the TV audio output.
How do I connect my Smart TV to my receiver without HDMI?
How do you connect a TV to a receiver without HDMI? You can use any RCA audio cables, a composite video cable, a 5-cable component RCA video cable, or an HDMI converter that matches the input option you have available.
How do I connect old receiver to HDMI?
Connect your cable box directoy to the TV with HDMI cable. Connect audio out (if available) from cable box to audio in (tape, CD) of the receiver. If your cable box does not have audio out, use analog audio out from the TV instead. It halfway worked!
How do you hook up old speakers to a new TV?
The easy option, if you have room for it, is to comb thrift stores for an old-school stereo receiver/amplifier. Connect it to the audio outputs on your TV and then attach your speakers to the amp. Some amps are capable of supporting a full surround-sound system, so there’s room to upgrade if you want to.
What is ARC for HDMI?
The Audio Return Channel (ARC) connects your TV and audio system with a single High Speed HDMI® cable and eliminates the need for an additional composite audio or optical cable. Connecting an ARC-compatible audio system to an ARC-compatible TV allows the following: Send audio from the TV to the audio system.
Can you connect LG Xboom to TV?
LG XBOOM OK75 can simply be connected to your TV wirelessly or via an optical cable.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my sound system?
Take your TV’s remote control and press the HOME button. Next, select settings. On the displayed screen, select the sound menu and then choose the sound output option. After this, select the speaker list that you would want your TV to connect to.
Can external speakers be connected to a TV?
No, you cannot connect speakers directly to a TV. There’s no standard set of TV audio outputs, although most have RCA (stereo) jacks, a 3.5mm jack, digital optical/coaxial jacks, or something similar. For TVs with only an HDMI output jack, it’s still possible to connect an external set of speakers or amp.
How do I connect speakers to my Smart TV?
- Turn on both your TV and the compatible Bluetooth-enabled speaker, soundbar, audio system, or headphones.
- Go into your TV’s audio setup menu, select Bluetooth and start the pairing process.
- Wait for confirmation that the TV and sound system are paired.
How do I connect my speakers to HDMI?
Option 1: HDMI connection using the ARC feature
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC.
- On your TV menu, set Speakers to Audio system.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on your TV, and the A/V receiver or home theater system.