- 1 How do you congratulate someone in English?
- 2 What is another way to say congratulations?
- 3 How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
- 4 How do you express good wishes?
- 5 How do you congratulate students?
- 6 How do you use congratulations in a sentence?
- 7 Can you say big congratulations?
- 8 Can we say hearty congratulations?
- 9 Can we say heartfelt congratulations?
- 10 What to say instead of congratulations when you don’t mean it?
- 11 How do you virtually congratulate someone?
- 12 What are the best wishes?
- 13 How do you congratulate a guy?
How do you congratulate someone in English?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
What is another way to say congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
Different Ways to Say Congratulations
- Hats off!
- Well done.
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Nice going.
How do you express good wishes?
Best Wishes – General Congratulations
- Congratulations on… Congratulations on…
- I wish you the best of luck and every success in…
- I wish you every success in…
- We would like to send you our congratulations on…
- Well done on…
- Congratulations on passing your driving test!
- Well done.
How do you congratulate students?
Congratulation Messages for Students
- Congratulations, Graduate!
- It’s been a long hard road, but you accomplished your goal and passed the exam.
- Congrats, ex-student!
- You worked hard and you did it!
- May many doors open now you’ve successfully graduated.
- Congratulations on all that you have accomplished!
How do you use congratulations in a sentence?
Examples of congratulation in a Sentence Let me offer you my congratulations for being elected. Please send her my congratulations. I sent her a letter of congratulations.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not.
Can we say hearty congratulations?
The phrase ‘ hearty congratulations ‘ is correct because ‘ hearty’ is an adjective with its nouns ‘ congratulations’. Since heart is the most important and sensitive organ in human body, feelings related to it are also genuine. ‘ Ly’ is a suffix that changes an adjective into an adverb.
Can we say heartfelt congratulations?
But according to the Oxford Collocations Dictionary, it is all right to say, `heartfelt congratulations’. You should remember, however, the word `heartfelt’ meaning ` sincere ‘ is used when we are deeply stirred or moved by something. It is usually associated with emotions linked with sadness.
What to say instead of congratulations when you don’t mean it?
Note that we say “congratulations” in the plural. One alternative that jumps to mind is “ Well done! ” Another is “Good going!” This is less formal. “You did well!” “I’m happy for you!”
How do you virtually congratulate someone?
Find a rhyme If you’re finding it tough to rhyme something with the word “Congratulations,” try phrases like “Good job,” “Well done,” or “ Congrats.” “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!” “Now’s the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you congratulate a guy?
Tell your boyfriend directly how proud you are of of him. Don’t underestimate the power of your verbal praise and its effect on his mood. Looking him in the eye and telling him “congratulations” may seem simple, but he will genuinely appreciate your heartfelt praise and support of his spectacular achievement.