- 1 How do I connect my hi fi speakers to my Samsung TV?
- 2 Can you connect hi fi speakers to TV?
- 3 How do I connect my hi fi stereo to my TV?
- 4 How do I hook up my old stereo to my new TV?
- 5 Does Samsung TV have audio out?
- 6 Can I connect external speakers to my Samsung Smart TV?
- 7 How do I connect speakers to my Smart TV?
- 8 How do I connect my TV to speakers?
- 9 How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
- 10 How do I get my Samsung TV to play through my surround sound?
- 11 How do I hook up my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
- 12 How can I connect my stereo speakers to my TV without a receiver?
- 13 How do I connect old receiver to HDMI?
How do I connect my hi fi speakers to my Samsung TV?
STEP 1. CONNECTING USING ANALOG CABLE
- 1 With an Analog Stereo to mini stereo (3.5mm to RCA).
- 2 With a Digital Optical Cable.
- 1 To connect analog stereo cables from your TV to a HTS follow these steps:
- 2 Using the analog stereo cables, connect the mini stereo (3.5mm) plug to the AUDIO OUT on your TV.
Can you connect hi fi speakers to TV?
If you have a simple stereo Hi-Fi system, that’s the best way to add a pair of stereo speakers to your TV because it can provide powerful sound, albeit not a real surround experience. Pick an input jack that you are not using and connect a set of RCA audio cables from it to the TV output jacks and you are set to go.
How do I connect my hi fi stereo to my TV?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the audio output jack of the television. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the stereo receiver or home theater system.
How do I hook up my old stereo to my new TV?
Using the HDMI Out Your simplest option is to pick up a small external box called an HDMI audio extractor, which isn’t hard to find online or at electronics retailers. It splits out the audio portion of an HDMI signal and gives you a set of audio outputs – usually RCA connectors – that you can connect to your stereo.
Does Samsung TV have audio out?
You will have to turn on digital audio out in the TV settings. If I remember correctly most samsungs have the option to do TV audio, digital audio out or both. This will convert digital audio out from a Samsung to analog audio. You will have to turn on digital audio out in the TV settings.
Can I connect external speakers to my Samsung Smart TV?
You will only need to connect your Samsung smart TV’s analog stereo outputs, usually referred to as RCA outputs, to your external audio system such as home theater. Below are the steps to follow: Using the analog stereo cables at your disposal, connect the mini-stereo plug (3.5mm) to your TV’s audio output.
How do I connect speakers to my Smart TV?
- Turn on both your TV and the compatible Bluetooth-enabled speaker, soundbar, audio system, or headphones.
- Go into your TV’s audio setup menu, select Bluetooth and start the pairing process.
- Wait for confirmation that the TV and sound system are paired.
How do I connect my TV to speakers?
How To Connect Speakers To TV With Speaker Wire
- At the rear of your TV or cable box, find the color-coded audio output jacks.
- Plug the red RCA audio cable into your TV’s red RCA audio jack and plug the white RCA audio cable into your white RCA audio jack.
- Switch on your TV and, one by one, check each speaker.
How do I get my TV to play sound through my home theater system?
The two most common methods to allow the television sound be heard through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system are:
- HDMI connection using the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature.
- Connection using Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio Cable.
How do I get my Samsung TV to play through my surround sound?
Connect the surround sound receiver to your TV by inserting the HDMI cable into the “HDMI Out” jack on the back of the receiver and the “HDMI In” jack on the back of your TV.
How do I hook up my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
How do you connect a TV to a receiver without HDMI? You can use any RCA audio cables, a composite video cable, a 5-cable component RCA video cable, or an HDMI converter that matches the input option you have available.
How can I connect my stereo speakers to my TV without a receiver?
You can also add speakers to the TV without a receiver is the 3.5 to 3.5mm audio cable. This is pretty easy to do as the first step is to switch the audio source back to source number one. Then take the first end of the cable and plug it in the auxiliary port.
How do I connect old receiver to HDMI?
Connect your cable box directoy to the TV with HDMI cable. Connect audio out (if available) from cable box to audio in (tape, CD) of the receiver. If your cable box does not have audio out, use analog audio out from the TV instead. It halfway worked!