- 1 What cable does the Elgato use?
- 2 How do I use my Elgato audio input?
- 3 How do I connect my Elgato to game audio?
- 4 Is the HDMI input connected Elgato?
- 5 Which is faster USB A or C?
- 6 Is USB 3.0 A Type C?
- 7 Does Elgato capture audio?
- 8 Does a capture card capture audio?
- 9 How do I get my Elgato to play sound through OBS?
- 10 How do I fix my Elgato audio?
- 11 How do you hear capture card audio?
- 12 Why isn’t my Elgato picking up game audio?
- 13 Is the Xbox one connected to the HDMI input and powered on?
- 14 Is the PC’s graphics card HDMI output connected to the HDMI input Elgato?
What cable does the Elgato use?
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S has a USB 3.0 Type C (USB-C) port. However, it comes with an USB-C to USB 3 Type-A cable, so it can connect to any computer with a standard USB 3.
How do I use my Elgato audio input?
1) Open 4K Capture Utility. 2) Go to Settings, then the Device tab. 3) From here go to the Audio Input selection and change it from HDMI Audio to Analog Audio. 4) Click on Apply and then on OK to close the settings.
How do I connect my Elgato to game audio?
Elgato Game Capture devices such as the HD60 S and HD60 S+ have analog audio input ports. To capture audio:
- Right click inside the sources box and select Audio Input Capture.
- Give the Audio Input Capture a name.
- From the Device drop down menu, select the Cam Link 4K or Game Capture HD60 S+.
- Then click on ok.
Is the HDMI input connected Elgato?
Solution: Elgato Gaming hardware comes with a bi-directional HDMI cable. This is a typical HDMI cable that can be connected in either direction.
Which is faster USB A or C?
With the right data standard (see below), the USB-C connection is much faster and more versatile than USB-A. In time, you can expect USB-C connections to replace all older USB-A connections and other ports.
Is USB 3.0 A Type C?
The USB type C is reversible and can be plugged in either way – upside or downside. A USB type C port may support USB 3.1, 3.0 or even USB 2.0. USB 3.1 Gen1 is just a fancy name for USB 3.0, which provides speed up to 5Gbps while USB 3.1 Gen 2 is another name for USB 3.1 which provides a speed of 10Gbps.
Does Elgato capture audio?
With Elgato Sound Capture, you are able to include PC audio into your streams or recordings. Elgato Sound Capture is a powerful tool that can add a lot of value to your streamed and recorded content. For example, you could: Record full audio from PC gameplay without the need for any additional programs or equipment.
Does a capture card capture audio?
It is important to note that only few capture cards are able to record audio signals while processing video information. Also, they can support audio streaming from one source only and capture cards can work with standard resolutions or frame rates.
How do I get my Elgato to play sound through OBS?
To use the Chat Link inside of OBS Studio with your Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, right click on your Elgato Game Capture HD60 S layer and go to Properties. Then click on Configure Video. You will see a new grey colored window. Look for the Audio Input Option on the bottom right and choose 2/Analog Audio.
How do I fix my Elgato audio?
Use an HDMI cable connected to your TV, so that audio and video can be transmitted. 9) The Elgato Gaming hardware may need to be reset. Solution: Unplug the Elgato Gaming hardware from the Mac or PC, and video source. Wait a minute, and then attach everything again.
How do you hear capture card audio?
From Windows Start enter “Sound”, click on Microphone. Locate your capture card, right mouse click, and select properties. Click on the “Listen” tab and check “Listen to this device” Click OK.
Why isn’t my Elgato picking up game audio?
Solution: Check your TV to make sure that it is set to use the right volume level, and is not muted. Use an HDMI cable connected to your TV, so that audio and video can be transmitted. 3) The Elgato Gaming hardware may need to be reset. Solution: Unplug the Elgato Gaming hardware from the Mac or PC, and video source.
Is the Xbox one connected to the HDMI input and powered on?
The Xbox One also has HDMI input. The Xbox One can accept passthrough video from a variety of sources. HDCP protection still applies to that video.
Is the PC’s graphics card HDMI output connected to the HDMI input Elgato?
Setup: Recording from a PC that has HDMI output Some PCs have a built in HDMI Output port. In that case, no adapter is needed – just connect your PC to the HDMI Input of Elgato Gaming hardware using a standard HDMI cable.