- 1 Why is my sound not working on my Asus?
- 2 How do I turn on the microphone on my Asus laptop?
- 3 How do I fix the sound on my Asus laptop?
- 4 How do I get sound on my Asus monitor?
- 5 How do I change my sound settings?
- 6 How do I enable onboard sound?
- 7 How do I check my ASUS BIOS version?
- 8 How do I activate the microphone on my laptop?
- 9 How do I turn the microphone on?
- 10 Why is my microphone not working?
- 11 Why is my volume so low on my laptop?
- 12 How can I restore the sound on my laptop?
- 13 What do I do when my audio service is not responding?
Why is my sound not working on my Asus?
Sometimes you can’t hear sound from your speakers simply because the volume is mute or set too low. To make sure the volume is audible: Click the sound icon on the lower-right of your screen, then move the volume slider all the way to at least halfway up. Test if you can hear any sound from your ASUS laptop.
How do I turn on the microphone on my Asus laptop?
Type and search [ Device Manager ] in the Windows search bar①, then click on [Open]②. Check on the arrow next to [Audio inputs and outputs]③, then right-click on [Internal Microphone]④ and select [Enable device]⑤.
How do I fix the sound on my Asus laptop?
Check if the speaker volume set to mute mode. Click on [Sound Control Panel]④ in the sound settings.
- Type and search [Sound settings] in the Windows search bar①, then click on [Open]②.
- Click on [Troubleshoot] in Output section③.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
How do I get sound on my Asus monitor?
Go to the Control Panel/Hardware and Sound and finally the Sound panel. If you have HDMI Audio, there will be an icon for this. Set this as the default playback device and that should get you HDMI Audio.
How do I change my sound settings?
How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound or Sound & Notification.
- Adjust the sliders to set the volume for various noise sources.
- Slide the gizmo to the left to make a sound quieter; slide to the right to make a sound louder.
How do I enable onboard sound?
Go to the “Advanced” BIOS section. Go to the “Onboard” or “Device Configuration” option by pressing “Enter.” The sound settings are typically under “Audio Controller” or any other similar sound-related configuration. Press “Enter” to enable or disable the sound setting at hand.
How do I check my ASUS BIOS version?
Check from UEFI BIOS When you boot the system, click “Del” at the booting page to enter BIOS, then you will see the BIOS version.
How do I activate the microphone on my laptop?
How to set up and test microphones in Windows
- Make sure your microphone is connected to your PC.
- Select Start > Settings > System > Sound.
- In Sound settings, go to Input > Choose your input device, and then select the microphone or recording device you want to use.
How do I turn the microphone on?
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
Why is my microphone not working?
When you notice that your phone’s microphone has stopped working, the first thing you should do is to reboot your device. It could be a minor issue, so rebooting your device can help fix the microphone problem.
Why is my volume so low on my laptop?
Right click the speaker icon in the Taskbar and select ‘Playback Devices’. Left click the default device once to highlight it ( it’s usually ‘speakers & headphones’ ) then click the Properties button. Click the Enhancements tab and put a tick in the box next to ‘Loudness Equalization’.
How can I restore the sound on my laptop?
Change Your Audio Device To fix this, right-click the speaker icon in the Windows taskbar and choose Sounds to enter the audio preferences. Select the Playback tab, then find the device you want to use. If you don’t see it, try right-clicking and checking Show Disabled Devices.
What do I do when my audio service is not responding?
How to fix “audio services not responding” on Windows 10
- Restart Audio Services.
- Check Audio Components.
- Elevated Command Prompt Instructions.
- Install Default Drivers.
- Install Realtek or High Definition Audio Device.
- Restore from Restore Point.