- 1 Are KEF LS50 that good?
- 2 Why are KEF LS50 so good?
- 3 Are KEF LS50 powered?
- 4 What is KEF LS50?
- 5 How many ohms are KEF LS50?
- 6 Is KEF LS50 discontinued?
- 7 Where are KEF LS50 speakers made?
- 8 Are KEF speakers worth it?
- 9 Where are KEF speakers made?
- 10 How do I connect my KEF ls50 to WIFI?
- 11 Does KEF make powered speakers?
- 12 Is LS50 meta wireless?
- 13 What are the top speakers?
Are KEF LS50 that good?
Given a little space to breathe and mounted on a pair of solid stands these monitors sound terrific. The first thing that strikes us is the quality of the bass performance. For boxes that stand just 30cm high, these speakers deliver deep, agile and powerful lows from the likes of Massive Attack’s Flat of the Blade.
Why are KEF LS50 so good?
KEF’s Uni-Q designs tend to image well by their very nature, and these speakers are no different. The LS50 Metas generate an expansive and tightly focused soundstage where the instruments are layered convincingly. We’re also impressed by the image’s stability when the music gets demanding.
Are KEF LS50 powered?
Like their predecessor, the KEF LS50 Wireless II are active powered speakers that come with a plethora of wired and wireless playback options, so you easily hook them up to a computer, turntable or CD player, or stream music directly to them via Chromecast, AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
What is KEF LS50?
LS50 Meta is a highly precise, emotionally engaging loudspeaker built on revolutionary acoustic technology. Designed around the Uni-Q 12th Generation with Metamaterial Absorption Technology driver array, this solid, compact loudspeaker is capable of delivering detailed sound anywhere in the room.
How many ohms are KEF LS50?
Sensitivity: 85dB/2.83V/m. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
Is KEF LS50 discontinued?
Well-Known Member. Looks like this little gem is being discontinued. List was $1,500. Now on sale at Amazon, Crutchfield, and Music Direct at $900.
Where are KEF LS50 speakers made?
Although the LS50 was designed and engineered in England, it is manufactured in China by Gold Peak, the Hong Kong firm that has owned KEF since 1993.
Are KEF speakers worth it?
They’re stellar all-rounders, aren’t too demanding when it comes to positioning, and are constructed to KEF’s exacting standards. If you have a healthy bank balance, they’ re worth every penny.
Where are KEF speakers made?
Product development, acoustical technology research and the manufacture of flagship products still occurs on the original Tovil site in England. The speakers (from XQ on down) are manufactured in China.
How do I connect my KEF ls50 to WIFI?
Do a “Factory reset” to connect the speaker to a new router network.
- Press a paperclip or a small Allen key on the “Reset” button in the back panel.
- Release the pin when the blinking green light goes solid.
- Shortly after, you will see the Wi-Fi signal light alternate between blinking red and white.
Does KEF make powered speakers?
KEF Powered Desktop Computer Speakers.
Is LS50 meta wireless?
While the LS50 Meta is a traditional passive loudspeaker, the LS50 Wireless II has streaming functionality, digital-to-analog conversion, and amplification all built in. At $2,500 per pair, the LS50 Wireless II costs $300 more than the original LS50 Wireless did when it was introduced in 2016.
What are the top speakers?
The best Bluetooth speakers you can buy
- Sonos Roam. The best Bluetooth speaker you can buy.
- Sonos Move. The best-sounding Bluetooth speaker.
- UE Boom 3. The former best Bluetooth speaker is still great for travelling with.
- JBL Flip 5.
- Bose Home Portable Speaker.
- Anker Soundcore Flare 2.
- UE Wonderboom 2.
- JBL Charge 5.