- 1 How do I remove Virtual Audio Cable?
- 2 How do I completely uninstall VB cable?
- 3 What is vb audio virtual cable?
- 4 What does virtual audio cable do?
- 5 How do I uninstall AnvSoft virtual sound device?
- 6 How do I get rid of cable?
- 7 How do I uninstall Valorant?
- 8 How do I make a Virtual Audio Cable?
- 9 How do I set up multiple virtual audio cables?
- 10 How do I use Virtual Audio Cable with OBS?
- 11 Can you have more than one virtual cable?
- 12 How can I listen to VB cable?
How do I remove Virtual Audio Cable?
Log in with the Administrator account. Open Device Manager. Expand the “Sound” device category by clicking on the “+” sign. Right-click the Virtual Audio Cable device and choose Uninstall.
How do I completely uninstall VB cable?
Windows Add/ Remove Programs offers users a way to uninstall the program and every Operating System has Add/ Remove Programs feature.
- * Locate VBCABLE -B, The Virtual Audio Cable and click Change/ Remove to uninstall the program.
- * Find VBCABLE -B, The Virtual Audio Cable folder and click on its Uninstaller.
What is vb audio virtual cable?
VB-Audio CABLE is a Windows Audio Driver working as Virtual Audio Cable. Thanks to its Multi-Format Audio Engine, VB-CABLE can be used without any configuration! Ready to work with all Audio Application using MME, KS, DX, KS or WASAPI interfaces.
What does virtual audio cable do?
Virtual Audio Cable is a software product based on WDM multimedia driver that allows a user to transfer audio streams from one application to another. VAC is useful for recording an application’s audio output in almost real time or transferring a sound stream to another application so it may process it.
How do I uninstall AnvSoft virtual sound device?
Refer the section Uninstall or remove apps and programs from the article Repair or remove programs in Windows 10 to uninstall the program from the PC. Once you uninstall the program download AnvSoft Video Converter from the AnvSoft website and install it on the PC.
How do I get rid of cable?
To delete a cable,
- Click Cabling and then, in the Modify group, click the arrow next to Delete.
- Click Delete wire. The Delete Cable dialog box opens.
- Select the cable in the viewport.
How do I uninstall Valorant?
You can do this by pressing the Windows Key or clicking the Windows icon on your taskbar, typing “Add or remove programs” in the search bar, and pressing enter. From there, scroll down to “Riot Vanguard,” right-click, and uninstall. Finally, uninstall VALORANT.
How do I make a Virtual Audio Cable?
To use it, right-click the volume icon in your system tray and then click the “Sounds” command. Switch to the “Playback” tab of the Sound dialog box. You should see a new “CABLE Input” device on your list of speakers and headphones. Select it and then set it as the default.
How do I set up multiple virtual audio cables?
You can either set this globally by going to Windows Control Panel > Sound > set Line 1 as the default device OR individually at Windows Media Player Tools > Options > Devices tab > select Speakers, click the Properties button and set Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable) as the audio device.
How do I use Virtual Audio Cable with OBS?
Install Virtual Audio Cable, set that as your monitor in OBS, set your sources in OBS to ‘monitor and output’, and set virtual audio cable as your mic in Zoom. Use the OBS Virtual Cam to send your video. You should be good to go!
Can you have more than one virtual cable?
Each side of any Virtual Cable can be used by several apps at the same time. Sounds directed to the same playback endpoint are mixed. From the recording endpoint, each app gets its own copy of the sound.
How can I listen to VB cable?
Go to your System > Sound options and select “Device Properties” for your microphone. Next, click on “Additional Device Properties”. Then, click the “Listen” tab. Check the box for “Listen to this Device”.