The SPDIF DAC is build with with the same Sabre ES9023 chip as our USB DAC, featuring the same SABRE DAC technology. This DAC chip does not have any DC voltage at it's output, eliminating the need of a DC coupling capacitor at the output. The analog volume control on the front controls the volume on the headphone output only, the line out on RCA is not affected by this volume pot.
- 3 INPUTS: 2 coaxial, 1 optical
- 2 OUTPUTS: line level, headphone output
- Headphone output can drive loads from 16ohm and outputs 2Vrms.
- Line output can drive loads from 30ohm
- Accepts up to 192Khz/24bit via CS8416 (all sample rates including 88.2Khz and 176.4kHz)
- A switch for selecting inputs.
- Dimensions: 13cm x 9 cm x 4cm (including knobs), weight 370g